Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Goin' Courtin' - Date #3



Heart Attack!
Since Monday was Valentines Day I centered our date night around that. I waited until Michael started getting ready for work and then went and gave his truck a "heart attack" (I put all the hearts on the inside of the truck so that they wouldn't blow away and so that the tape wouldn't peel the paint off ) I also but his invitation to the date on his seat so he would see it when he opened the door. This was the treat/invitation...(Except I wrapped a candy bar instead of candy hearts because I knew Michael didn't like the candy hearts)
If you go to familyfun.go.com you can find the directions and print outs to make this. On the back I wrote "Will you Be My Valentine?" and added the time and day of the date.

The rest of the date is suppose to be relaxing and romantic so after you put the kids down, light a few candles and have dessert by candle light. After dessert present him with his gifts (totally free gifts of course) For example...one of my gifts was the CD cover to Nat King Cole. The song we danced to at our wedding was "The Very Thought of you" I put the CD in the player earlier and pre-programmed the cd player to play that specific song when I pushed play. So when he opened his gift and saw the cd cover, I pushed play for a romantic dance by candle light:) You could also wrap foot rub if you both enjoy them. You can think of other FREE gifts that fit your relationship and remember, the cheesier, the better:)
And even though Valentines has past, it's never too late for a good Heart Attack! Besides, this is still the month of love right?

No comments:

Post a Comment