Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cabin Fever

 A whole week of rain! I was lov'in it for the sake of my grass but by day two of being cooped up inside, Collin started to transform into a Mr. Hyde :) 

To tame the beast we had to get a little creative.
We've been working on colors with him so I hid a bunch of blue blocks around the house and had him hunt for them. Every time he found one we would yell "blue!"  

I even got my widow markers out and let him decorate the glass. 
(I am slightly worried that he will now think ALL markers and crayons can be used on windows but I was desperate!)
 We ate A LOT! 
(I'm not condoning this "feet on the table" stunt. But I did think it was kinda funny.)




 And although it went against my "prim and proper" self ;) I eventually just let him play in the rain. I cringed every time he jumped into a puddle thinking how many toxins and germs he was probably coming in contact with. But I did it! If I had a therapist he would be so proud! :)






This kid cracks me up! As we were walking out the door he found his pool hat, put it on his head and wore it the entire time we were outside. It was so unlike him I couldn't stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment