Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

 Tate hit the one month mark yesterday!
 Collin is still very fascinated with him and loves him probably a bit too much :)
And both boys LOVE their daddy time.

I let Collin paint for the first time. I'm pretty sure my instructions were VERY clear when I said, " Only paint on the paper." As you can see, my instructions are always followed.
What a ham

The highlight of our week was blessing Tate.
Collin woke up that morning with a bad head cold so he wasn't in the best mood and Tate caught it the next day. Probably because Collin shoved a paci in his mouth that he had just been sucking on a few min. earlier. At least he's sharing right?

 School
I wasn't very consistent with school this past week. It was our first week on our own without any family so we kinda took it slow and just worked on decorating for Christmas.
Also, we skipped a few letters and went to G. 
(It's a long story so I won't explain, but we'll be back on track next week.)

Wednesday: G is for Games

 This was a fun day. I let Collin choose the games (even if they weren't on his age level) and we just played together. It was great and Collin really needed the one on one time.
 Thursday: G is for Germs
I hid little germs around the house and then handed Collin a spray bottle and sent him on a germ hunt. To clean the germs up he sprayed them with water. (I hid most of them in the bathroom just in case he got a little over excited, which he did.) He loved it!

And that was the extent of school that week :)
Most of these ideas came from the PA website which you can find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment