Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Wednesday, February 6, 2013



 It doesn't get much cuter than this.


 Oh wait! There's a baby in a hat!


Our friends, the Hall's, were nice enough to let us tag along at Disney this past Monday. It was Tate's first time! 
Collin had to wear his Toy Story shirt for the special occasion.

 They took us to the new fantasy land since we hadn't seen it yet. LOVE the way they remodeled the new Dumbo ride. Now they just give you a pager and your kids can play in the play area until it's your turn. I wish every ride was like that...

We visited Gaston's Tavern which was really cool. 

 The Halls
We rode the Little Mermaid ride which Collin liked.

And then stayed for the fireworks. Collin really got into them. I was afraid Tate might cry since we were really close and it was really loud but when I turned to look, I found him just like this. 



















It was a fun night. Thanks Halls!

4 comments:

  1. So fun! I love the new Fantasyland. Do you have annual passes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These Halls in Tucson would love to tag along with YOU one of these days :) looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love that too!!!! I think we need to start convincing our husbands to move so we can be neighbors!

      Delete