Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Friday, August 14, 2015

Wait, What????

 And just like that, we have a Kindergartner! 
This is our second year of Homeschooling and we love it! Technically we started school back in July, but I've been procrastinating on taking the "back to School" pictures.

 I could NOT get him to take a serious picture to save my life! In the end I decided this was a perfect representation of his personality so I kept it. He's a major goof and he's always looking for opportunities to make jokes or hide behind a door and leap out and scare you. He's a nut, and I love him like crazy! 


This has pretty much been his attitude towards school this week. Most of the time he loves it and begs to do more! This week...not so much. But that's the great thing about homeschooling! When he's not feeling it, we can take as many breaks as we need, or I can re arrange the lesson to be more hands on and less worksheet material. I love having him at home with me. He's growing up into a little man and every year he gets more fun! 
(ask me if that's still the case when he becomes a teenager ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment