Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Casey's Family Reunion 2010

Red Top Mountain GA
Michael was our DJ for our dance so Collin is helping him find some good 50's music we can dance to.

Collin we're almost there! Aren't you excited!?

The cabin we stayed in
Michael says this is camping "Casey" style :)

We're ready for some fun!

Who are those two studs?

We take eating Very seriously

Twins!

Twister


Shake those hips boys!

Getting a snuggle from grandpa

Decorating for our 50's dance!

Taking a stroll with dad

Preparing for the box car race!!!

Jack Jack!
We were wondering why our paint water was getting so low

This is the life

Puzzle race

You scream, I scream, we all scream for Homemade Ice cream!!!

15 min. later... still churning

If I close my eyes this bib almost tastes like ice-cream

Let the 50's party begin!

Elvis and the Pink Ladies

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your engines!!!

Our favorite DJ

Do the Hokey Pokey

Free Style

Hottest grandparents in GA

Our beautiful wall-flowers :)

All that dancing wore him out

A big THANK YOU to my sister Tori for surprising us with an anniversary cake
Mom, you're not gonna post this on Facebook are you?
My thug baby


3 comments:

  1. That looks like it was a lot of fun:) Collin is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you made a comment our blog so that I could see yours! Your reunion looked like so much fun! Collin looks like he healthy and happy! Good to know that you and Michael are doing so well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I want to join your family. They look like a lot of fun!
    2. I see Bryce in your baby. (or you, I guess!)
    3. Bryce looks like a natural on the bike. And he needs to come visit Spencer.

    ReplyDelete