Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Geek Alert!

I LOVE goodreads! Mainly because I LOVE books! Goodreads is a website designed for you to view and give book reviews. You can create your own profile OR just type in the title of a book to check out it's review. If you love to read you should totally check it out. You don't have to join to see the reviews. Click here. You know you want to!

Anyways, goodreads has this book challenge going on so I entered it. My goal is to read 70 books by the end of the year. I wanted to shoot for 100 but I quickly realized in order to do that I would have to read 20 books a month! I could do it, but my husband would HATE me, my baby would starve, and my house would be condemned. So, since I still want my husband, my baby, and my house at the end of the year, I think I'll just shoot for 70. But NEXT YEAR I'm totally going for 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment