Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Monday, July 4, 2011

Mega Post for some Mega Fun!

Hold onto your seats, this is going to be one loooooong post that will probably jump everywhere!

I know it's late but...

Happy Father's Day!



This was Michael's first Father's Day so Collin got him a pin that said, "Behind Every Great Dad is a Great Kid." We made him wear it the whole day :)

We had Grandma and Grandpa Boyd over for dinner and then afterwards we tried out Collin's early birthday present.
Michael and I got him a push car and he loves it! We take a walk in it every day!

Collin cruisin' in his CHICK MAGNET.





Collin and I are convinced that our Daddy is the best!
And here are ten reason's to prove it!

Collin:
1. He makes the coolest sounds and faces when he feeds me.
2. He lets me do stuff mom would NEVER let me do!
3. He wrestles and swings me upside down.
4. He lets me bang on his piano and play on his guitar.
5. He plays with me and saves me from mom.

Casey:
1. He changes diapers.
2. He takes Collin as soon as he gets home from work and plays with him
3. He takes Collin to class on Sunday so I can enjoy Relief Society.
4. He gets up with Collin in the morning so I can sleep in.
5. Did I mention he changes diapers?
We LOVE our Daddy!



Little Helper???
Collin also decided to "help" me in my garden. His idea of helping was to pull the leaves off my plants and eat the dirt.
He was NOT happy when we had to come back inside.


Grandma and Grandpa Boyd bought Collin a walker and he has finally figured out how to use it. Now he uses it a little too well. When I'm not looking he likes to walk right into me.

Lil old man with a walker or race car driver?
Collin loves it when I pull the cushions off the couch and make a pillow mountain for him to climb on.
Once he gets to the top he likes to chill and watch his movie.

Now that Collin is One we are trying to get him to eat more food and less formula.
He doesn't know it yet, but he only has two days left of having the bottle. Once his formula runs out it's bye bye bottle and hello sippy cups and milk.
I have a feeling we're in for a rough ride. I've stocked up on chocolate syrup and M&M's.
(The chocolate syrup is for Collin, the M&M's are for me. I'm gonna need all the help I can get!)

Don't mess with me, I eat squash for breakfast!


Look Out World I'm 1!

We did a jungle/monkey theme for Collin's first birthday.

The yellow balloon's hanging from the green streamers are suppose to be banana's and make you feel like you're sitting under a banana tree, but I think the general consensus was that they looked more like lemons... But monkey's eat banana's NOT lemons so just use your imagination.

Monkey Cupcakes!


Momma and great grandma gave Collin a pep talk to try and get him excited about digging into his cupcake...

You want me to do what!?...I don't think so...

Cousins Michael and Tiffany

The whole gang came to party!

Collin LOVED all his gifts

Great Aunt Patti, Uncle Dan, Angie, and Austin gave Collin a bouncy worm that he can't get enough of!

He got a new sippy cup Thomas phone from Great Grandma Brown.

His very own remote control from Great Aunt Cheryl, Uncle Richard, Laura and Buddy. And of course we can't forget Penny (Collin's favorite hound dog :)

Maybe now dad can have his remote back...

Aunt Amy, Uncle Ken, Michael and Tiffany gave Collin some cool clothes and that cool Thomas flashlight below.

Collin was one spoiled and slightly overwhelmed toddler. Good Grief! We have a toddler now!

Collin says a big thank you to all his wonderful family for coming to his party and spoiling him rotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment