Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter Morning

The train was his favorite. It even trumped the candy!

This was Collin's first Egg Hunt. I wasn't sure he would get into it, but he really liked it. He wanted to do it over and over again.



Had to show off his loot to Great Grandma Ponder.
(I have fallen in love with kids converse shoes by the way. Collin's orange Nemo fish shoes are too adorable!)

Collin decided that he wanted to help hide the eggs too.
Except his version of "hiding", was to just throw the eggs as far as he could.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute :) what did Collin do to his leg? That reminds me of Jordan! He broke his leg and crawled out of his first two casts! My mom felt the same way you did, "I hope we never see you again." :) Glad he's okay. Happy belated birthday to your mom :) You look great! Glad to see you doing well! Any trip to Tucson coming soon? ;)

    ReplyDelete