Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Friday, August 17, 2012


 Collin decided to play quietly by himself for a few minutes so I have time to add another post! 
Our awesome cousin Darby came to visit last month and was sweet enough to do a quick photo shoot with Collin. He was not the most cooperative child, but Darby was so good with him and really captured his personality. Check her out on facebook! She really is amazing. 
Profile Picture

 I LOVED all the pictures but here are my favorites.




 This one cracks me up Every. Single. Time. Crazy hair and mischievous smile.
If someone asked me to use a picture to describe Collin this would be it.




I love my little man and am so excited to add another one to the craziness.
Thanks for the fun time and the beautiful pics Darby!

1 comment:

  1. So. Darn. Cute!! You're right, that one of him peeking out of the frame is uh-dorable! :)

    ReplyDelete