Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Friday, August 17, 2012

It's About Time!

I was just teasing some friends the other day for not updating their blogs in months and then I see that it's almost been a month since I blogged myself! I'm such a hypocrite!

And unfortunately I only have until Go Diego Go ends to catch up so this will have to be a quick post.
(Especially since I'm hiding out in the office eating cheese puffs :) 
 
Last night as I was making dinner I heard a little voice yelling "Ming Ming!"
Translation: Help me!
Please don't ask how that translates, it just does.
I went searching and found Collin stuck in his little potty. I don't even want to know what he was attempting to do. 
He looked up with these pitiful eyes and I burst out laughing and ran to get my camera. I think he was a bit miffed that I wasn't taking the situation more seriously but come on! This is perfect payback to show when he brings his girlfriends over. It will be right alongside the naked tushy picture. 

We've also introduced Collin to "The Cape"
I thought he would wear it for like 30 sec. and then yank it off put he stayed in it for over an hour! 
I don't know what I find more adorable in the picture above, the fact that my 2 yr. old thinks he's an actual super hero, or his uncontrollable hair?
And if you ask him what his weapon of choice is, it'll be the frying pan.
Apparently these are HOT items this season.
(No pun intended)
I can't remember why, but for some reason Collin's car seat ended up inside. He begged me to buckle him in. Go figure! When I go to put him in his seat to go some where it's like pulling teeth without laughing gas, but bring the seat inside and he's dying to get in. 
Add this to the list of reasoning only toddlers understand.
(I don't like how big he looks in this picture...)
And now for my cheesy moment of the week.
(Yes, I actually took a picture of a play dough bucket)
But this has been pretty life changing for us! Collin finally learned NOT to eat play dough, yay!
So I bought this $5 dollar bucket at Target to see if it would keep him entertained. It turned out to be the cutest thing!
Every time I get this out it buys me about 20 min.
(That's like an hour in Toddler time)
And check out all the cool tools it came with!

It came with three colors and a special container of "sand Play dough" Let me just say it's pretty dang awesome! It feels just like sand and even smells like the beach! The only disclaimer is, it leaves a little sand residue behind so if Collin wants to play with a different color I have to wipe his hands off, but it's totally worth it.
And I can't get over the adorable little bucket and shovel! To top it off, the back of the shovel has a footprint stamp! Cute right!?
Ok, now I'm starting to sound pathetic even to myself!
I love Collin's stink face in this picture. 
It's his, "I give up, you do it" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment