Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Saturday, June 29, 2013


 Happy Birthday Daddy!

We celebrated Michael's birthday June 13th. Collin helped me make cookies and a Birthday sign and we surprised him at work.

 Collin's biggest thing was that he wanted to yell "surprise!" to his daddy. I tried to get Michael to come to the back room so Collin could do it discreetly, but Collin ran to the front of the store, found Michael and yelled, "Surprise!" before I could stop him. Thankfully the store wasn't too crowded. It was pretty cute :)

A Little Brotherly Love

 I love how Collin is always looking out for his little brother and wanting to include him in everything he does. And I love how Tate's eyes light up when he see's Collin.
 I'm crossing fingers and toes hoping that they will always be good friends.
 (btw, isn't that one awesome track? It's the first one I've constructed! Collin found several flaws with it though and didn't hesitate to point them out to me. He then said, "Daddy fix it". Apparently, daddy is the master builder and no one else can compare)

Water Bugs

 While my family was here we did a lot of swimming. Collin was in heaven, and Tate...

 ...we'll let you be the judge :)


 We took my grandma out to lunch for her birthday. Cousin Angie was eating an ice-cream cone when all of a sudden Tate grabbed her hand and shoved the ice-cream to his face. I don't think Angie got a lick after that :)

Grandma with one of her daughters, Patti, 5 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.
And look who decided to dress up for the occasion! Who wears camo to a birthday lunch? In my defense, Collin had given me a hard time that morning and we were running late. I know I changed into jeans but I guess I got distracted and forgot to change my shirt! Thanks Collin! 
(at least I did remember my pants. That's the important thing)


Our Little Bill and Little Lonnie
(That's my dad and Michael's dad.) Apparently we don't make children that look anything like us, they have to look like our father's instead. Go figure.
But they're both still super adorable to us!





 And Collin got a few early birthday presents form my family while they were visiting. This huge airplane being one of them. He's not spoiled at all!
He's turning 3 in 3 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment