Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween

Guess where we went last night? Thanks to our friends the Elmores and Swaffords, we got to go to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

We had sooooo much fun! 
Collin (and Tate) got to experience their very 1st Haunted Mansion ride! 
Michael use to work that ride when he worked at Disney so it's one of our favorites. We thought Collin would be a little freaked out, but he liked it! Yay! 


I think Collin's favorite parts of the night were the fireworks and parade. He danced almost the entire time. He was so fun to watch.
These next pictures are some of my favorites of the night! After the parade ended, we turned around and saw Cinderella's evil stepmother and stepsisters. They spent 10 minutes just hanging out with us and taking pictures :)

 The adorable Swafford family
And I believe I win  "worlds most awkward squat during a picture award"

Olivia's face cracks me UP every time I see the picture above!
The picture below was totally spontaneous. Collin heard a firework go off and freaked! 
(he LOVES fireworks) 
Drizella and Anastasia just went with it and even Olivia's face is priceless. I just happened to snap the picture at the right moment. Total luck :)
Collin spent the rest of the time dancing with them and flirting. I think he developed a little crush ;)

We didn't get back to our car until midnight! 

Thank You Swaffords for an insanely fun night! We owe you big!

No comments:

Post a Comment