Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Friday, January 31, 2014

My Three Loves

I'm pretty sure I have THE best life! I'm surrounded by handsome men so why wouldn't my life be great?
I have two little boys who are absolutely GREAT in the car. (see picture above) I like to think that my driving is just so phenomenal and smooth that it just lulls them to sleep :) It has nothing to do with the fact that they play hard every waking moment. 

 And just in case you needed another sleeping picture, here ya go. Can you tell sleeping children is kinda a weakness of mine?

 I have two healthy children for which I thank Heavenly Father for every night.

 And for the most part, my boys really love each other and are good friends. 
They even get into trouble together. I found them playing in an overflowing bathroom sink one day. And see how my soap dispenser is now empty? Yeah, bet you can guess where all the soap went. 
I couldn't be mad though because they were having so much fun and well, just look at those thighs! I wanted to eat them!

 And speaking of eating...saying that Tate has a healthy appetite would be an understatement. 
He eats ALL. THE. TIME!

 As we were going through a drive thru one day this lady spotted Tate in the back seat and said, "Girl, your baby is so juicy!" I laughed, but she's completely right. And I'm lucky enough to be able to kiss those juicy cheeks any time I want :)
 And Tate is finally walking!!! This was one of the first steps he ever took. Please take note of his inspiration in the bottom left hand corner. That is a chicken nugget. If you didn't believe he loved food before, you now have your proof!
 And we can't forget my main love who is also the most awesome dad ever! Although I think he is regretting ever introducing Collin to Mario on the Wii. Collin wants to play it all the time and I told him that it's only a daddy and Collin game so that I could get out of playing it. I know, I'm sneaky like that ;)

Yep, I've got it good and I'm enjoying every minute. Even the soapy wet one :)












No comments:

Post a Comment