Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Saturday, February 1, 2014

1st Non Family Photo Shoot

We've known the Hill family for as long as Michael and I have been married. When we first met them, Amelia was 2. Now she's 8 and getting baptized! Amelia was kind enough to be my model one morning and let me practice on her for her baptism pictures. 
The picture above is my absolute favorite!


Amelia was such a good sport and her freckles were adorable!

As I was editing these photos I saw several things I should have done differently, but I had so much fun and learned so much! I have a long way to go and soooooo much to learn, but I LOVE taking pictures and every time I do I learn something new. 
I'm so grateful the Hill family let me practice with them. You gotta start somewhere right?

No comments:

Post a Comment