Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Amy's Shower

 My cute sister-in-law is having a baby boy! Due in May. We are all super excited. 
She had her shower this past week and can I just say how nice it was to go to a a baby shower and not be pregnant myself? It's going to be even nicer when I go up to the hospital to visit little Jeremy, and then leave whenever I want. I think I'm really gonna enjoy loving on someone else baby :) 
 Anyway, back to the shower. The decorations were absolutely adorable and these cupcakes were out of this world! There was a serious party going on on my taste buds!

See what I mean by adorable?!

 The shower was wonderful and I think what made it even more great was the fact that my other sister-in-law and my niece Shannon flew in from Philly and surprised everyone!
She is growing up way to fast and I'm a little envious of her red hair :)
(My other niece Tiffany is on the right)
 And I couldn't leave my nephew Mikey out :) The men were banished outside with the younger kids.
 Uncle Ken and the girls kept Tate entertained.

 The did so good in fact, that this happened not even 5 min into our drive home. He was wiped out!
Can't wait to meet baby Jeremy in a few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment