Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Little Fun Goes a Long Way

 We went to the Dr. Phillips Splash Park as a family last Monday! I'm so glad we went because it has been stormy and raining all week! Looking at these pictures makes me envious. I miss the sun!

Tate was very hesitant to go into the water and spent most of his time under the umbrella eating :) Collin was the complete opposite and took off running the second he saw the fountains. He was all over that park. Hence the reason I have several pictures of Tate and only one of Collin :)

 There's a really cool park right beside the splash park too which the boys love. Michael was teaching Collin how to climb on all the bars and ropes and making me very nervous, but I tried not to say anything :)
 I just concentrated on this little guy and tried not to pay attention to the two crazies behind me :)
It was a fun family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment