Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Raylynn @ 1 Month

Our baby is already a month old! She has been such a joy and fits into our family perfectly. Her older brothers adore her and are constantly giving her kisses and checking on her. I simply can't get enough of her and just want to hold her all day!

Some of my Favorite things:
~Sometimes when Raylynn falls asleep, she'll have at least one eye (sometimes both eyes) partially open and her mouth open as well. It's the funniest thing.

~ When she smiles a little dimple appears in her left cheek. 

~ When you feed her she likes to look at you out of the corner of her eye. I'm not sure why I find this so adorable, but I'm pretty sure she could win a staring contest. 

~ I love her little cowlick on top of her head. I'll be very sad once her hair starts to grow out and it disappears.

~ I love the little "Pee face" she makes. Whenever she pees her eyes get really big and her mouth forms an "oh" shape.  

I think it's safe to say that she has us all wrapped around her little finger :)


No comments:

Post a Comment