Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Collin and his PEEPS

My family came to stay with us for two weeks this month and I thought I had been really good at taking pictures while they were here, but sadly I didn't do as good as I thought I did :(


The previous owners of the house left their Satellite dish on the side of the house so my parents brought their receiver with them and hooked it up so that we could have satellite T.V. while they were here! There was one MAJOR stipulation to this deal though...
At 5pm mom got complete control of the T.V. so she could watch Glenn Beck. We then listened to her talk to Glenn throughout the show saying things like, "I agree!" or "You tell um' Glenn!" At one point I looked over at my little brother Logan with raised eyebrows. He said, "She does this all the time."

One night my family went to visit my Aunt and Uncle and while they were gone Michael and I were enjoying flipping through ALL the different channels. We finally settled on a show and 15 min. later as soon as it turned 10pm the satellite cut off. My dad had programed it that way so that my younger siblings couldn't watch anything past 10. We needed a password to unblock it and since we didn't know it we ended up reverting back to our local channels picked up by our antenna. We felt like teenagers being blocked that night :)

Michael and Collin taking advantage of 24/7 basketball.

Aunt Tori trying to persuade Collin to enjoy his pool.
We liked to keep the boys caged in one room. We've found that less destruction happens that way.

On my family's last night we got Italian ice from Jeremiah's. SOOOO yummy!
There's...
cookies and cream
peanut butter
Scoop Froggy Frog (mint chocolate chip)
blackberry raspberry
chocolate Gelatis
and Key West Tropical Gelatis


That's it, I'm off to have some left-overs :)

1 comment:

  1. ooo - i want to come eat at your house :) makes me want to go raid my freezer....thanks for the idea! hope you're doing well :) Any plans for a tucson trip yet?

    ReplyDelete