Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

This is Eggsactly my idea of fun!

I got the Easter Eggs out last week and dumped them out on the floor. Collin went crazy! He was chasing them and throwing them all over the place.


I found these cute...I mean more manly eggs in the shape of a baseball at the store and couldn't resist getting them. He LOVES them!


Who knew something so cheap could keep someone entertained for so long?


Apparently playing with Easter Eggs is eggshausting!


This is Collin's new preferred way of sleeping. After trying to move him to a more comfortable position at least a dozen times only to have him wake up crying, I've decided to just let him be. I guess his opinion of a comfortable position is not MY opinion of one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment