Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Forget Dancing with the Stars...


Check out these rad moves!
(Does anyone even say "rad" anymore?)
Anyways, the fact that he is not flopping around like a chicken with his head cut off or a cat with tape stuck to it's paws, is a firm testament that he didn't get his mad skills from me. You know Carson Kressley from Dancing with the Stars? Painful to watch, but totally hilarious right?
Yeah, I think that about sums up my dancing skills...or lack of them...
Thank goodness he got his dad's genes in this area that's all I'm sayin'.

And yes, what you are hearing is correct, they are raping to the song of "I Hope They Call Me On a Mission." But you know how the old saying goes, "corrupt them while...I mean...teach them while they're young" :)
I promise we do NOT listen to rap...unless it's church rap :/ There's something very disturbing about that justification isn't there?


No comments:

Post a Comment