Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Monday, September 19, 2011

We Bowl like a Couple of Animals!

I saw the cutest duck tape at JoAnn's the other day and knew I had to figure out some way to use it. For some reason I had saved some of Collin's snack containers thinking that I would be able to use them for something! And low and behold if they aren't the perfect shape for pint sized bowling pins!!!

All I used was 10 of the Gerber Puffs snack containers and two rolls of animal print duck tape.
Starting at the top of the container you wrap the duct tape in a spiral motion until you get to the bottom. The tape will have creases and bumps in it, but their wild and crazy so it doesn't matter! It adds character right!?


We did this as a Family Home Evening! We couldn't really convince Collin to use a ball, he insisted on body bowling. And he doesn't really get the point of waiting until they're ALL stacked back up before he hits them down again...I guess he's as wild and crazy as the pins are ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment