Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Monday, October 17, 2011

Finally Hitched!

Yay! Amy and Ken are finally hitched! In just one day we got a new brother-in-law and a new niece and nephew!!!
We. Are. So. Excited!!!

Back Row (left to right):
Casey Boyd, Michael Boyd, Collin Boyd, Ken Brown, Amy Brown, Ed Boyd, Michael Brown
Front Row (left to right):
Tiffany Brown, Jason Boyd, and Shannon Boyd

I have to admit I had a little thing for the piano player ;)
And for his little assistant.
(He just couldn't stand the fact that daddy was playing without him.
Our dashing nephew Jason, as ring bearer.
Our gorgeous nieces Shannon and Tiffany.
THE most delicious cake!
Bet you wish you could have some huh?
Creator of these fabulous cakes, my mother-in-law, Anne. She is just amazing! She's an outstanding cook, baker, she sews and paints! I am so lucky to have her as a second mom!!!
Had to put this one as a black and white because my eyes were bloodshot! Too much partying, I mean...stupid contacts!!!
I took this before we left the house. He's just too darn cute in his little suit!
And this was at the "after wedding party" the next day.

Two men in a Barbie jeep.
Hilarious!!!
LOVE spending time with cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment