Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Halloween Countdown!!!

I Always feel like the holidays come and go too quickly for me to even celebrate them. So to keep that from happening this year, we are doing a Halloween Countdown!!! And what better way to countdown to Halloween than with this adorable muffin tin counter?

Yep, it's really just a muffin tin. It even has some of the left over batter from our cupcakes still caked on the side.

Each muffin tin holds a slip of paper with something fun and Halloween related on it. Each day leading up to Halloween, we'll get to remove a slip of paper and do it's activity.
The countdown begins NEXT WEEK!!!


As crafty as I may be I did NOT come up with this idea on my own. I stole the muffin tin countdown idea from The Dating Diva's website. Click here if you want to be taken to their "How Do I Love Thee" post.

And then I used the free Halloween printables from Tip Junkie to cover the muffin tin holes. Click here if you want to be taken straight to them.

I did come up with the ideas inside the muffin tin though so I should get some credit right?

No comments:

Post a Comment