Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What Is That!?

It's time to play...WHAT IS THAT!?

If you guessed a 3 week old dried up worm you are correct!!!

Now it's time to play...WHERE WAS THAT!?



Collin's mouth? Right again!!!
He ate not one, not two, but THREE worms!

Collin loves being outside. And when I say loves, I mean LOVES. He cries when we come inside and is constantly going to the door wanting to go out and play. So, I thought I could open our double doors up and let him play in the screened in porch for a while. I swept it off and everything!

I saw that he was chewing something so I went to him and had this conversation...
Mommy: Collin, say ahh.
Collin: ahh
Mommy: Gross Collin. Spit it out! (I held out my hand and he did spit it out)

Not even a min. later we were having this same conversation.

The third time he actually came up to me laughing and said "ahh" like it was some game. He came inside after that and got a tongue scrub and a bubble bath...in that order!



So that brings the total up to
1 cockroach
1 piece of rubber park from the playground
Borax ant killer
1 penny
and 3 dried up worms

I really do watch him, I promise! The kid is just into everything!
Dead worms I can handle, now if we start having accidents that send us to the hospital...HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment