Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Monday, December 19, 2011

How Much Toilet Paper Does it Take to Blow Your Nose?

Apparently A LOT!
Collin has been sick this past week and I've been teaching him to blow his nose instead of wiping his nose on my couch or my pants! (Which is really embarrassing by the way when you go out in public only to come home and look in the mirror to see this long streak of dried up snot on your shoulder. I know "TMI".
Anyways, I heard Collin sneeze the other day and immediately went to find him. I found him right here, in the bathroom surrounded by toilet paper, blowing his nose. I almost cried with joy! Sometimes they really do listen!


A couple days later I heard this quacking noise and went to investigate. I found Collin in the tub playing with his ducks.
He might get his looks from his Daddy, but he gets his cuteness from me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment