Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Monday, December 19, 2011

A Little Pre-Christmas Show

December has been a little hectic this year. We have been so busy I don't feel like I had any time to prepare for it or get in that Christmas Mood. Which is a shame since we had a little helper this year who is soooooo excited by lights and presents!
I wish I had made more time to enjoy the Christmas stuff with him as well as the season in general. This will NOT happen next year! Next year, presents will be bought by Thanksgiving, our Christmas stuff will go up the next day, and we are gonna go Christmas Crazy!!!! We're gonna go caroling, drink hot chocolate while we watch Christmas movies, and YES we will even wear our ridiculous Christmas sweaters!

I'm serious! I've even marked my calendar in September to remind me to start Christmas shopping!


At least we have a tree we can enjoy and Michael set up the train track around it which Collin LOVES! And I mean LOVES!!!

He also loves the ornaments on the tree...maybe a little too much...

I did not put my glass balls on the tree this year for this exact reason. These were in one of our Christmas bins and Collin was never suppose to see them. I had brought one bin in and went out to the garage for the other one (I was seriously only gone 30 seconds) as I was coming back to the kitchen I heard a little voice say "baa" translation: ball, right before I heard glass shatter.
Before I could remove Collin from the shattered mess around him he began to eat it!
No blood was spilt though and no glass was actually consumed so emergency thwarted!
Thank Goodness
And we did take Collin around the neighborhood one night for FHE to look at lights. That was fun. At every house Collin would say "Oooooh". It was cute. So we did do some things. But next year we aren't messing around ;)

And this Fisher Price Manger scene that my mom gave us might just stay out all year round. Collin plays with this thing ALL the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment