Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Friday, March 2, 2012

Welcoming In March With a Little Green

Look what popped up over night! It was a little ridiculous how excited I was when I went out to water my garden and saw green leaves. I might have squealed and did a little happy dance. Don't believe me? Here's what a freak I am...I actually marked the days on my calendar that each vegetable should start appearing so I could watch for them. They came a week early which is why I was so shocked.




I'm pretty sure that these are my Cantaloupe?












And those are definitely my green beans. (mixed with a few weeds.)













I am just so amazed that with a little sun and water...plus good soil of course...a tiny seed can sprout into a tiny plant in the matter of two weeks!

What's even more amazing is that I planted these and they actually grew! Of course, praying for your garden every night might help too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment