Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Thursday, March 1, 2012

How Pixar and Toy Trains Saved Our Lives!





Collin is a very independent child. I don't consider him to be hyper, but he is definitely non-stop until you force him to go to sleep. He loves to explore and he loves being outside.





Not being able to walk and go where he wants has really frustrated him. So much in fact, that I have actually caught him trying to walk on his cast! (that stunt ended with a nose dive into the carpet. However it has yet to deter him from trying again)


I try to keep him busy during the day and take him for walks, but there are times when I just can't entertain him anymore. For those times I rely on Pixar movies and toy trains. Modern Day Miracles right there :)


Check out the cute rocker Grandma Boyd let him take home. It use to be Michael's.

No comments:

Post a Comment