Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I woke up this morning to a sink overflowing with dirty dishes, Collin's dirty clothes and toys cluttering the floor, and something unidentifiable, but very very sticky on my kitchen floor. If I stand in the living room, I smell 5 different smells at once (none of which are very pleasant) and I haven't taken a shower in two days because I'm afraid I'll be attacked by what's growing in there!

So as I stood in my kitchen surrounded by yuckiness and feeling very overwhelmed, I did what any sane person would do. I rolled up my sleeves, took a deep breath...........................................
and left my house.


1 comment:

  1. I loved catching up on your blog! I can't believe Collin broke his leg! What a tough guy! I have a question for you, but deactivated my FB and have no other contact info! AHH! Can you send me a message with your email? lambzann@gmail.com Thanks! Amber

    ReplyDelete