Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Monday, February 6, 2012

You're a Boyd If...

I was as shocked as anyone when my baby was born with blonde hair and blue eyes. In fact, if I hadn't seen it for myself I would have insisted that we had been given the wrong baby. Even now I am sometimes amazed. I have a blonde haired child that doesn't look anything like me! Michael likes to tell people that Collin gets his coloring from his "real dad" but I am here to prove that Collin is 100% full blooded Boyd!

I can not use a movie as a distraction for Collin while I'm cooking dinner.
(unless it's Jungle Book II he's just not interested. And if I have to listen to that movie one more time!...)
But give him a few books and some popcorn, and he's set!

See? He's a book geek just like his parents! Do you need more proof than that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment