Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Goin' Courtin' - Valentines Day Special



I'm afraid I wasn't too creative this year for Valentines Day. Last year I heart-attacked Michael's car, made him special valentines treats, and left him hidden love notes around the house. But this year my brain took a siesta. I just couldn't come up with anything creative. But things just sorta took care of themselves and it ended up being one of my favorite Valentines Days.

The day before Valentines some friends of ours watched Collin for us so we could go out to eat. Out of all the places I had to choose from, I chose Firehouse. (Don't laugh! It was actually very romantic.) I didn't have the guilt of ordering a $25 meal and I got a pickle on the side! ;)

Michael and I chose to eat outside which worked out great because no one else was sitting outside so we had the whole place to ourselves. After we finished eating we just walked around and visited the different shops at the Winter Garden Village. As simple as it may sound, we really had a great time. We didn't have to try to keep a screaming child entertained and could actually LOOK at stuff and go down the breakable isles!!

Then, for our actual "Valentines Date" we went here!
It was the perfect ending to a great Valentines Day.
I'm thinking we should make it a tradition!

Oh, and we may or may not have eaten half a chocolate cake when we got home...

No comments:

Post a Comment