Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Saturday, October 20, 2012

We're Back!

 Life has returned back to normal for the most part and we couldn't be happier!

 Of course there are some moments I wish I were still on bed rest so that others could clean up messes for me ;)
This is why you don't go and check facebook "real quick" while your children are awake. 6 mini muffins and he didn't even save me any. Can you believe that!?
 I know I've posted these kinds of pictures before of Collin wearing his dads shoes but when he put his dad's basket ball shoes on and tried to walk, it was too funny. I had to take pictures! 




 School

Before I went on bed rest we had just started working on the letter C. Four weeks later and we finally finished! Since we were kinda all over the place with this week of school I'll just post the pics.

 C is for Cookies:

I got this coloring sheet off the PA website for Collin to color. And then we were suppose to make cookies together but surprise! I ended up having to go to triage for a few hours that day so the cookies had to wait for another day.

We did however read, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie. You can't study about cookies and NOT read that book.


 C is for Chalk:
I think the PA website had something like C is for clouds and I felt like the activities wouldn't work for Collin so I changed it to chalk.



I had some chalk that I use for craft projects so I let Collin draw a picture on black construction paper. He really got in to it.

 I also let him take a glow in the dark bath with a yellow glow stick for the color yellow.
 C is for Cheerios:

And since the color was yellow and the shape was hearts, we killed two birds with one stone by gluing yellow hearts on paper.

 C is for Cats:
I found this hanging cat craft here. Collin loves cats so this was pretty fun for him.
 And then I had him put colored heart stickers on a black heart. (This was so cheap but so entertaining.) What is it with kids and stickers?
 And that's as far as we got :)


No comments:

Post a Comment