Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

So much to be THANKFUL for

Thanksgiving!
I am so thankful for this blue eyed boy who is always making me laugh and has taken really well to his 
"big brother" roll.
 I am also thankful for my wonderful family. Both on my side and Michael's. We enjoyed having my family here for the thanksgiving holiday this year. My mom was such a big help cleaning and cooking and pretty much running my house for me while I rested.
 I'm thankful for TWO Thanksgiving dinners!
 We always spend the morning of Thanksgiving at Moss Park for Michael's family reunion.
 It was so windy and chilly! Little Tate had to stay bundled up, but I don't think he minded one bit.





 Collin was entertained by cousins Mikey and Tiffany.
 Good company and good food make for a GREAT afternoon.
 Michael's sister Amy and her hubby Ken.

My mom, Aunt Paula and Aunt Patti
After Moss Park we headed over to my Aunt Patti's for round two!
This year was extra special because my parents and brother were here and my Aunt Paula and her family were also able to join us from Tenn.!

 Collin decided to cover Tate and I with Beanie Babies. He didn't even put a dent in the huge bin my aunt keeps in her living room. It kept him entertained for a good 15 min. though so I was happy :)

 We were sad to have my family leave us a few days after our Thanksgiving festivities. Guess I'll have to be a big girl now and run my own house :)
We have been so blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment