Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Friday, November 16, 2012

The Skeleton in our Closet!

 I know, I know! I'm just now posting our Halloween pics and it's the middle of November. But I have really good excuses! We had a really rocky few weeks during Halloween. Between a few gallbladder attacks and Colitis flare ups I thought I was dying!!!! I pretty much spent that time on the couch moaning and groaning and occasionally crying like a baby :) Michael was great (as usual) and once Tate was born it all magically went away! Oh yeah, that's my other excuse. I also had a baby! But I'm gonna be mean and post those pics later.

 We went to our Ward Halloween party and Collin had fun checking out the different rooms. He wasn't a big fan of the haunted house though and wouldn't go anywhere near it.

 We had him go as Peter Pan again since there was too much drama in our lives at that time and I feel like I need to explain his hair...so it's five minutes before we need to leave and I decide to try and spike Collin's hair to give him that lost boy sorta look...well I got the gel out and turned my back for ONE second! When I turned back around Collin's hands were coated in gel and his hair had a huge blob of goo in it. I didn't have time to wash it out and it was so wet and heavy that it wouldn't stand up. Thus Peter ended up with a very stylish comb over that looks slightly greasy now that I look at it.
  Hang'in with his pal Woody (Paxton) in the back of Dad's truck.
 

On Halloween night it was a little chilly so Collin went as a skeleton. Before going Trick or Treating, he saw me filling up our bowl with candy. He ran and got his bucket and then held it out to me saying, "Trick or Treat" You have to have a translator to understand most of the things he says, but one thing the boy does know how to say is "Trick or Treat" :) And of course I just HAD to give him a piece of candy. 
(I also love how he's only wearing one shoe.)
 Earlier that day I let Collin help me make pumpkin cookies. He was pretty excited about this.

We also played swat the spiders.

 This kid makes me laugh :)
 And I just had to add this because I thought it was funny. Collin loves to stack things 
(including my groceries)


No comments:

Post a Comment