Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Monday, December 1, 2014

Sugar Rush

 Happy Halloween!

Yeah, I know I'm two months behind on posting these, but I'm pregnant and am just now starting to feel better. Didn't know we were expecting #3? That's probably because I've been behind on posting those pictures too, but they're coming! Promise :)

 Collin was pretty excited about his Dusty costume from Planes. My mom had bought it last year along with the movie. She wanted him to have something to wear while he watched the movie. When I asked Collin what he wanted to be, he said "Dusty". I was totally down with that since it meant one less over priced costume I had to buy.

 I found Tate's costume on sale and snagged it, so this Halloween was pretty great in my opinion.
Doesn't he make the cutest turtle?
 And Michael went as Ron Swanson from Parks and Rec. Scary how much they look alike ;)
The boys scored a pretty good amount of candy this year. We might have let them eat a little too much though because they ended up staying up until past 11 and were SO HYPER! It was crazy. I hid the candy after they crashed, but I didn't hide it well enough apparently. Found this guy reunited with his bucket  the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment