Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Tate's Promotion

Doesn't Tate look thrilled to be getting another sibling? Then again, maybe he's just still mad at me for whacking his bangs off... ;)

We shared this picture with friends and family about a month ago so this is kinda old news. I'm already 19 weeks and we found out the gender 3 weeks ago. AND.....







We are all sooooooo excited! We took Collin with us to the gender ultrasound and as we were leaving he announced to the whole waiting room that he was getting a sister. Before we knew the gender Collin would always tell us that it was a girl. He now insists that we call her "C". (I don't think it's gonna happen)
Our little girl arrives sometime around May 14th and we can't wait to have her join our little family!

1 comment:

  1. I am so thrilled for you all Casey! I love following your family here and on FB. I think our families have a lot in common. Congrats again on the coming addition. I love Tate's expression!

    ReplyDelete