Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Tate is 2!

 Is this cake my mother in law made awesome or what?
Not only that, but it was so delicious.


Can I believe my baby is two? Why yes, yes I can. Tate lives for cuddles and kisses, but he takes being two VERY seriously! He doesn't miss an opportunity to throw tantrums and gets into so much stuff! It's so bad that I can't let him out of my sight for more than 10 seconds even when we're at home! Add to that his incredible stubbornness and you have a little ball of high energy named Tate :) 
It's amazing how siblings can be so alike in some ways and then completely different in others. 
There is no way our family would be complete without him though. He's the perfect amount of spunk, curiosity, and yes, even the perfect amount of naughty, that our family needs.
Happy Birthday Tate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment