Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

 I love taking pictures of my children sleeping. Especially when they have their little hands over their face. When Tate gets tired he claws himself to death! After finding him with bloody head, face, and ears more than once we decided to start socking his hands. It looks funny but it works! He knows it's bed time when the socks go on and his bottom lip juts out and he starts fussing at us. It's really cute.
 
 Gromit, who always seems to sneak into the car while I'm not looking, has been riding buckled up per Collin's instructions. I was quit amused.

Our first Lacrosse Game!
 My nephew Mikey played lacrosse this year and invited us to one of his games. I found it very entertaining. From the minute we found out Collin would be a boy I told Michael, "He'll never play football!" 
Like I can really control that right?
 I would prefer my sons to just play a safe instrument, but Michael says every boy needs to play sports. Maybe Lacrosse can be our compromise sport! It's still physical but not nearly as bad as football.
(Mikey's the one in the orange jersey, grey shorts and orange socks)


 Uncle Ken showing Collin how to play.
 And Tate hanging with cousin Tiffany

 Park Hoppers!

 No, we aren't park hopping at Disney :(  But we have been park hopping as a family to all the local parks in our area. We've been to 4 in the past two weeks. The boys love it!





 Collin has also started catching love bugs. He has about 3 or 4 in a jar every day but before he drops them in he gives them each a kiss. I don't have the heart to tell him that's not why they're called Love bugs :)

 Sky Zone

Our friends, the Lees invited us to Sky Zone during the really rainy week we had. It was our first time and Collin loved it!



 Ryan, Jared, and Collin

First Oreo
 Who cares about baby food when you can have oreos?
 When we finally took his messy goodness away he cried
I love my little bearded man :)


Tot School Sneak Peak
A is for...



If you want to see the full week, click here and it will take you to our school blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment