Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Giddy to the Point of Giggling

Squash and Zucchini 
I am soooooo excited about my garden right now. Every time I go out to water my plants I just want to giggle. Not only are my plants still alive, but they're beautiful! I seriously can't believe it. It amazes me how just a little bit of water and sunshine everyday can turn a small seed into a beautiful plant.
Tomatoes 

Green Beans
 It's so fun to just be able to go out to my garden, pick what I need for dinner, and then come in and cook it. I picked two large bowls of green beans during the first haul of the season! 

And speaking of things that are "growing"...

 These two pretty much have me wrapped around their fingers. 
No offense to all you other moms, but I'm pretty sure I have the BEST two little boys on the planet!


Tot School Sneak Peak
Playing is Learning

 B is for... and C is for...


 To see our full week of activities, click on the hands to visit our school blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment