Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

This and That

 It took me almost a WEEK to finish that last post so because I am so behind on posting and have very little time I've decided to just throw a little of This and a little of That at ya :)
These pictures have no rhyme, reason or order to them so be warned!
 We did the magic bubbles again while uncle Logan was here and he taught us some new tricks!
 Tate discovered the jumparoo. Don't let his face fool ya, he loves it!
 BBQ get together at my aunt and uncles house.

 My uncle has this old Volkswagen bus that is affectionately called the Blueberry.
Collin thinks it's the coolest thing.

 Ok, maybe the bus is the 2nd coolest thing next to the boys awesome fort!
 dirt, secret hide outs, sticks, it's every little boys dream

 Collin was thrilled that Austin and Logan let him in to their super secret lair. 


 Duck feeding time!
 You can barely see, but those are baby ducks! Collin wanted to go pet them so bad (because he remembered hand feeding Aunt Tori's ducks) but I pointed out momma duck and told him she would NOT be happy if he did that.

And this is where we found Collin's missing sucker.
I always thought Michael had a sweet butt though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment