Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Eve Shananigans

 It is extremely sad about the lack of pictures I took during Christmas Eve. I am usually so much better. :( I guess I just got caught up in the moment and forgot to use the camera. Not a bad thing I guess :)
 Tate is graduating from his infant car seat to a toddler seat!!! No more carrying that heavy load in and out of the car! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Boyd! I think it's safe to say, he likes it.
 Grandma Boyd got a HUGE surprise. She opened her present from Grandpa to find it was a Tablet! 
(can't remember what kind so we'll just go with tablet)
She had been wanting one for a long time and the fact that Bill picked it out and bought it was the biggest surprise of all! Her reaction was the best! I tried to catch it, but my camera is soooooo slow taking pictures. :(
Collin got a tablet too! A Leap Pad 2 which he is in love with. It has a camera on it so he was going around to everyone saying, "say cheese!" When we went back and looked at all the pictures he had taken we just laughed. They were the best pictures of our feet and chests that I have ever seen :)
All my men trying to get in on the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment