Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

We Gobbled Till We Wobbled

 Ahhhh, Thanksgiving! I spend 11 months waiting for you to arrive and then 6 months working off all the weight I gained. But every pound is worth it :)
 This year was perfect! We merged Michael and my family together for a full day of great company and great food!
Michael's Side

 Amy (Michael's sister), Ken, Tiffany and Michael
 All the grand-kids that were there. We were missing Shannon and Jason who live in Philly :(

 My Side
My 3 siblings stayed in South Carolina this year so I'm showing them these pictures to bribe them down next year! :)
I'm so glad my grandma joined us!

 My little family
I'm surrounded by studs :)
 
 Although I do have to say that the top picture is severely doctored. 
The picture below is the original. 
We took about 15 pictures and Collin would NOT smile for any of them! Granted, he was sick, but still! So I transplanted his and Tate's faces from other pictures onto this one to create the perfect family picture! Well, ALMOST perfect. Tate's head is slightly large but it was my first time. I see me using this method many more times in my future :(
 
 Some of us just can't hold our turkey ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment