Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Thursday, December 26, 2013

 The Sunday before Christmas, we continued our tradition of opening a Christmas story and reading it, except we added a few things.
We went over to Grandma and Grandpa Boyd's house and watched Frosty the Snowman while we drank hot chocolate with marshmallows. It might have only been in the low 70's that night, but THIS Florida girl was cold! 
(please leave all nasty comments about me being a wimp to yourself. I'm already well aware. That's why I live here and not up North)

After our movie we moved by grandma and grandpa's tree and read our Christmas story.
I should have taken a picture of their tree. It is full of cool ornaments. Since Collin has been born it has gained a train, a helicopter and a firetruck. Collin loves finding them in the branches every year. He is so spoiled.

He even talked grandma into reading an extra story :)
I'm so glad we have family close by. Now to get my family to move back......;)

No comments:

Post a Comment