Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

How to Torture Your Family

Well, after our fiasco a few days ago, I now know that if I ever want to torture my family (and myself) all I have to do is make them take a family picture. You would never know it, but the picture above was snapped just mere seconds before Tate went ballistic and Collin had a full fledged melt down because I wouldn't let him put his hands near my face for the picture. The fateful day ended with Michael dragging a crying Collin home. 
(we took the picture in our neighborhood thankfully) 
We could hear him crying a block away! Oh man, if I had video of the moments that followed that picture I would probably be laughing hysterically right now. Or maybe that memory is still too raw and I'd be cringing. It almost makes me wonder if all that stress was even worth it, but then I look at this picture and I'm so glad we did it. It just might be a few years before we do it again! And maybe a decade before I actually pay a professional to take it :)

Here are a few more I managed to take.


 My dad and beautiful mom. She's the one who snapped our family picture. She was super patient with us, but I do believe I heard some snickering from her when things started going south. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment