Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Thursday, April 3, 2014

One Picture


Yes, I know most of my pictures are in black and white, but this one is actually in sepia so there ;)
I guess there's just something about a picture that's devoid of color that is so attractive to me. Maybe it's because I'm not distracted by the different colors and can get lost in the picture itself. Whatever the reason, I LOVE how this picture came out. 

The sepia coloring doesn't work with just any picture. So I hardly use it. The lighting in the picture has to be just right or it looks a little off. At least it does to me. But when it does work, the results are amazing!

I also like this picture because it captures Tate's personality. He likes to explore and be independent, but he's always looking to Michael and I to tell him it's ok first. Love that little guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment