Worry Less, Live More

Worry Less, Live More

Thursday, April 10, 2014

All Good Things Must Come to An End

Uncle Logan introduces Collin and Tate to the world of gaming. It's starts way to young!
My family left today after being here for 2 1/2 weeks. Which means I'm sad and have to look through all the pictures I took while they were here :) Most of them I already posted but here are a few I had overlooked.

Collin had fun pestering uncle Logan by following him everywhere and even using him as a pillow at one point.

 Grandma took the boys on at least one walk a day. And although you can't see it in the picture below, my dad has a 2 pound bag of M&M's at his feet. Now you know why Tate is so happy in these pictures.

And of course there were multiple ball fights. 
Tate's version of a ball fight is to grab the balls and then tackle you with them. 
Oh, and did I mention my dryer died? Actually, "died" doesn't accurately describe it. Let's just say there was a major bad burning smell and a scorching hot hunk of metal in my laundry room that was one load away from a house fire! So I got a new one and the boys took the huge box off my hands.

General Conference weekend was so relaxing and fun! I love listening to our prophet and apostles speak. It also means extra family time.
And


This is a special treat we ONLY get on conference weekend. 
Our favorites are Peanut Butter Chocolate Drizzle and Oreo.
Look at all their flavors!

Yummy!

Our other Conference traditions are Saturday morning we have cinnamon rolls (not homemade) the canned Pilsbury cinnabuns are good enough for me, and Sunday morning we have pancakes and bacon. Mmmm bacon. Can we just pretend it's conference again THIS weekend? :)

Collin licks frosting off his nose. Some people are just born with talent.
 We always have so much fun when my family comes. Why can't they just live right down the street so we could do this every weekend? 

I'm including this last picture to bring a little cheer into our now very lonely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment